Table of Contents
The simplest exercises are often the most effective and useful. Simple walking or light Jogging allows us to improve blood circulation, stimulates good appetite and sleep. But what to do if there is no desire or time where or to leave the house? In this case, the treadmill will be useful. Usually when we recommend someone to buy this equipment everyone thinks that essential costs are inevitable. This is not always the case. If your budget is limited, but there is a desire to go in for sports this material will be useful for you. We have picked for you the best treadmills under $300 for buying in 2019.
These models are suitable for those who are important basic features, reliability and cost. They are not equipped with complex computer control systems with multiple program options. But certainly will give the basic training opportunities. So let’s look at the comparison table with the General parameters, and then consider more detailed reviews.
Comparison Table: Best 5 Treadmills under $300
1. SereneLife SLFTRD18 TreadmillSereneLife SLFTRD18 Treadmill is perfect for training at home. Its size is optimal – it does not take much space, but it will be convenient to use. It is possible to train users weighing up to 265 lbs. The covering of the Running Deck does not slip. Maintenance does not take much time and can be performed by any owner. This will increase the lifetime of the Treadmill. The handles are not narrow and you can use them conveniently during training.
The equipment has good stability and can be used both for walking and Jogging. The engine has good power and is quiet enough.
To simplify the process of training provides an application that can be installed on Android or iOS. It allows you to make training more informative and interesting. A removable stand is provided for mounting additional devices. Large LCD screen allows you to see information about the current workout-workout time, speed (which can be changed with the help of large convenient keys), the number of calories burned, heart rate. Also on the screen you can see the installed options. At your discretion, you can use the preset training modes.
Safety training is provided by a practical frame design. Safety key can also be used. You install it and if you do not have the strength to continue training and you suddenly stop, the track will also stop and you will not fall back.
For easy storage SereneLife Treadmill provides the ability to conveniently fold the equipment and using the transport wheels to move it to the right place. It doesn’t take up much space.
- High-quality design and powerful quiet motor
- Good running deck size and weight limit up to 265 lbs
- Large LCD screen
- Safe and practical use
- Free app for iOS and Android
- Not all users are satisfied with the size of the track
- There were difficulties with the Assembly
2. Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Cadence TreadmillWeslo Cadence G 5.9 for a long time is one of the Best Treadmills Under $300. It combines good functionality, quality and affordable price. The size of the belt allows you to comfortably perform training. In this case, after a workout, you can quickly fold the treadmill and it will take up minimal space. Transport wheels can be used to move to the storage location.
The control system is represented by a large panel with large convenient buttons and screen. You can easily understand the settings and almost immediately be able to effectively use the equipment in their training. You can smoothly adjust the speed of movement, see the parameters of the current workout. For security, a security key is provided. This is especially useful for beginners. You can adjust the angle of inclination using one of two options.
- User weight can be up to 275 lbs
- Powerful and very quiet motor
- Wide range of speed up to 10 MPH
- Practical to use and convenient to store
- Not all users like short handles
3. Sunny Health & Fitness TreadmillSunny Health & Fitness produces excellent equipment for the home and this model of treadmill is no exception. It has good functionality, convenient and easy to fold and has a great design. There are two color options is pink or gray.
You can change the speed in the range of 0.5-9 MPH. The dimensions of the surface of the belt 48.8 x 15.75 W. This is enough for a comfortable workout. Also adjustable height of the angle of inclination of several options.
The training options are set using the buttons and displayed on the LCD Display Console. This equipment makes it possible to perform excellent cardio without leaving home, you will see the distance traveled, the number of calories consumed and the pulse range. To do this, the handles of the pulse sensors.
- Good quality and ergonomics
- Good functionality – 9 Built-in workout programs
- Convenient to fold and store
- Not everyone will be satisfied with User Weight Capacity: 220 Lbs
- In some cases, there were difficulties with packaging and delivery
4. XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding TreadmillX TERRA Fitness TR 150 Folding Treadmill has excellent specifications. The large size of the running surface 16” x 50 ” gives freedom of movement without constraint during training. Good stability and possible load up to 250 lbs.
The control system is informative and intuitive. You will be able to customize the training program to your needs. Maintenance of the equipment does not take much time and does not require much effort. For convenient storage mechanism for quick folding. So the treadmill is much less space.
- Good opportunities for training-12 preset programs
- 5 inch LCD display and simple control system
- Good running surface size
- Good quality and warranty terms
- Some negative comments about the errors in the control system
- In some stores, the cost exceeds $300
5. Merax JK1603E Electric TreadmillMerax JK1603E Electric Treadmill at a low enough has characteristics that are most often used only in the more expensive segment of such equipment. The motor used is really strong and hardy. You can train for a long time. The noise level is minimal. The four-layer running belt also has a positive effect on usability and low noise. The treadmill frame is lightweight. But this does not reduce the stability or strength.
- Good price
- Quality and quiet motor
- Light weight
- Small screen and a set of control options
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs
$ Buying Guide
So, if you have chosen several models as the most suitable for what else to pay attention to your purchase was profitable?
- Manufacturer. Even in the low price segment, it is worth paying attention to the brand. Most well-known manufacturers have more budget models. Perhaps they will not be as functional. But all the main features will work correctly and the equipment will serve you for a long time.
- Running belt area This option is especially important for high and full users. You should be able to make your usual move. To do this, the length must match. And that you have enough space – pay attention to the width of the running space.
- Functional Be significant plus the ability to change the load and varied practice. It is necessary to specify the number of preset training programs and how they work, how else you can manage the training.
- The size and ease of storage If you buy a treadmill for the house you need to take into account the size of the equipment necessary for training and dimensions folded for easy storage and movement in the apartment.
- The angle of inclination can be important for more advanced users. Its adjustment will make the training more varied as possible load.
- Noise level is extremely important for home use. If you have a small mansion with lots of rooms and good sound insulation, pay attention to the noise level. Low noise will make training more comfortable both for yourself and for your family.
- Safety of use may include several components. It is resistance equipment and safety training. The presence of the security key. It will allow you to stop running the treadmill at a time when you will not be able to continue. Just remove the key and your little kids will not be able to run the treadmill and get injured.
Treadmills can be of different types – mechanical, magnetic or electric. Learn the features of each type and decide on the most appropriate option. This will help to significantly reduce the number of options at the initial stage and to study the remaining models in more detail.
Useful additional features will be the presence of a heart rate monitor. It will show the status of your pulse and allow you to control the intensity of your workout. The presence of pre-installed programs that will alternate the level of difficulty will make the training more effective. Storing statistics will be a useful motivator for the growth of results.
When choosing a place to buy, we recommend paying attention to several factors. The reliability of the supplier and the brand will be extremely important, as the equipment is large enough and difficult to return. Pay attention to the terms and conditions of the warranty. Pre-consult with managers of several stores, asking their opinion about the selected model, the possibility of ordering, cost and delivery conditions. In some cases, the cost may be attractive, but the terms of delivery will not make your purchase profitable.