Table of Contents
- Comparison Table: Best 9 Treadmills under 300 dollars’
- 1. SereneLife SLFTRD18 Treadmill
- 2. Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Cadence Treadmill
- 3. Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill
- 4. XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
- 5. Merax JK1603E Electric Treadmill
- 6. Goplus 800W Folding Treadmill
- 7. Merax Electric Folding Treadmill
- 8. Decor Hut Folding Electric Treadmill
- 9. MIERES Foldable Treadmill
- $ Buying Guide
The simplest exercises are often the most effective and useful. Simple walking or light Jogging allows us to improve blood circulation, stimulates good appetite and sleep. What to do if you do not have enough free time? You can’t always train outside.
In this case, the treadmill will be useful. Usually, when we recommend someone to buy this equipment everyone thinks that essential costs are inevitable. This is not always the case. If your budget is limited, but there is a desire to go in for sports this material will be useful for you. We have picked for you the Best Treadmills Under $300 for buying in 2019.
These models are suitable for those who are important basic features, reliability and cost. They are not equipped with complex computer control systems with multiple program options. But certainly will give the basic training opportunities. So let’s look at the comparison table with the General parameters, and then consider more detailed reviews.
Comparison Table: Best 9 Treadmills under 300 dollars’
1. SereneLife SLFTRD18 Treadmill
The handles are not narrow and you can use them conveniently during training. The equipment has good stability and can be used both for walking and Jogging. The engine has good power and is quiet enough.
To simplify the process of training provides an application that can be installed on Android or iOS. It allows you to make training more informative and interesting. A removable stand is provided for mounting additional devices.
Safety training is provided by a practical frame design. Safety key can also be used. You install it and if you do not have the strength to continue training and you suddenly stop, the track will also stop and you will not fall back.
For easy storage, SereneLife Treadmill provides the ability to conveniently fold the equipment and using the transport wheels to move it to the right place. It doesn’t take up much space.
- High-quality design and powerful quiet motor
- Good running deck size and weight limit up to 265 lbs
- Large LCD screen
- Safe and practical use
- Free app for iOS and Android
- Not all users are satisfied with the size of the track
- There were difficulties with the Assembly
2. Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Cadence Treadmill
The control system is represented by a large panel with large convenient buttons and screen. You can easily understand the settings and almost immediately be able to effectively use the equipment in their training.
You can smoothly adjust the speed of movement, see the parameters of the current workout. For security, a security key is provided. This is especially useful for beginners. You can adjust the angle of inclination by using one of two options.
- li>User weight can be up to 275 lbs
- Powerful and very quiet motor
- Wide range of speed up to 10 MPH
- Practical to use and convenient to store
- Not all users like short handles
3. Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill
You can change the speed in the range of 0.5-9 MPH. The dimensions of the surface of the belt 48.8 x 15.75 W. This is enough for a comfortable workout. Also the adjustable height of the angle of inclination of several options.
The training options are set using the buttons and displayed on the LCD Display Console. This equipment makes it possible to perform excellent cardio without leaving home, you will see the distance traveled, the number of calories consumed and the pulse range. To do this, the handles of the pulse sensors.
- Good quality and ergonomics
- Good functionality – 9 Built-in workout programs
- Convenient to fold and store
- Not everyone will be satisfied with User Weight Capacity: 220 Lbs
- In some cases, there were difficulties with packaging and delivery
4. XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
This model uses a motor 2.25 HP. This is more than enough for home workouts. The manufacturer gives him a year of full warranty. The speed range is 0.5 – 10 MPH. Its change is available in one touch. The current value is displayed on a 5 “LCD screen.
The control system is informative and intuitive. You will be able to customize the training program to your needs. Maintenance of the equipment does not take much time and does not require much effort. For convenient storage mechanism for quick folding. So the treadmill is much less space.
After a workout, the treadmill is easy to assemble for more compact storage. In the folded position, use the lock. For movement to the place of use or storage transport wheels are provided.
- Good opportunities for training-12 preset programs
- 5 inch LCD display and simple control system
- Good running surface size
- Good quality and warranty terms
- Some negative comments about the errors in the control system
- In some stores, the cost exceeds $300
5. Merax JK1603E Electric Treadmill
The four-layer running belt also has a positive effect on usability and low noise. Its width is not very big but sufficient. The treadmill frame is light. But this does not reduce stability or durability.
Management is intuitive. All controls are large enough for easy pressing. Contrast screen. It displays training information. You can see the distance traveled, pulse, current speed. On handles pullet sensors are located. For safe use key is used.
This model will be the best choice for girls. It is easy, just move and collect. Weight Capacity is not very big. Girls will be comfortable and practical to use Merax JK1603E in home workouts.
- Good price
- Quality and quiet motor
- Light weight
- Small screen and a set of control options
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs
6. Goplus 800W Folding Treadmill
The treadmill is available in two colors, black and pink. Her weight is only 59 lbs. You can easily fold it and move it to the storage location using transport wheels. The handles are driven out, which can be quite comfortable. On them sensors of measurement of pulse are located.
Managing the training process is quite simple – all the necessary data is displayed on the LCD display. It shows the distance traveled, speed. The screen is not very big, but all the displayed information is clearly visible on it.
You can place a water bottle in a special holder. And for a smartphone or tablet, there is a place for accommodation opposite you. You will be able to watch videos or chat with someone.
- Good strength
- Easy assembly and storage
- Holder for water and smartphone included
- Minimum opportunities for training
- Small monochrome screen
7. Merax Electric Folding Treadmill
First of all, the main characteristics. Motor power is 1.5HP. It is quite productive, but quiet and silent. Equipment maintain speed in the range of 0.5 – 7.5 MPH. It is possible to train users weighing up to 240 lbs. The treadmill has good stability. The frame is reinforced with an additional horizontal bar in the front. At the same time it weighs only 64 LBS.
Compact dimensions in the folded form of only 49 “- 29.5” will allow you to store equipment in any free corner. Movement is simplified by the presence of transport wheels. It should be noted anti-slip surface of the belt. This makes training more comfortable and safer. Belt size 15.7” x 43.3”
The screen displays basic training data. Also provides a USB port for connecting media with music for playback. Or you can use the AUX port to connect. You can adjust the speed of movement or choose one of 12 pre-set training programs. With this equipment you can train comfortably and efficiently.
- Powerful but quiet motor
- Convenient management of the training process
- Good equipment stability
- High-quality anti-slip belt
- You can accidentally press the buttons on the arms
8. Decor Hut Folding Electric Treadmill
So they have not experienced load during exercise on the leg, around the transport wheels is provided by a special support. Material: EVA composite strap. It is non-slip and durable enough.
Although this is a budget class of treadmills functionality and ergonomics of this model at a good level. The safety of use is ensured. There is a security key, which is conveniently located on the control panel. On the side handle are conveniently located control buttons start and stop that are always next to you. Also on arms mounted pulse sensors.
Possibility of using. You can use 3 modes (the angle of the treadmill) and 12 preset training programs. This will help beginners to quickly navigate and perform training correctly. We can say that the budget under consideration is a good treadmill for the house.
- Good quality materials
- Convenient control panel
- Large belt size
- the kit did not have detailed instructions and there were difficulties in setting up
9. MIERES Foldable Treadmill
Runway Size is average. But it will be enough. Pulse sensors are placed on the handles. With their help, you can control your pulse and train in the optimal mode. Also on the side handles have the ability to turn on and off, as well as speed adjustment. Information about the distance traveled, training time is displayed on the screen. When training, you can use one of the 12 preset programs and one of the 5 speeds.
- Compact size
- Good stability on any surface
- minimum load capacity
$ Buying Guide
So, if you have chosen several models as the most suitable for what else to pay attention to your purchase was profitable?
- Manufacturer. Even in the low price segment, it is worth paying attention to the brand. Most well-known manufacturers have more budget models. Perhaps they will not be as functional. But all the main features will work correctly and the equipment will serve you for a long time.
- Running belt area This option is especially important for high and full users. You should be able to make your usual move. To do this, the length must match. And that you have enough space – pay attention to the width of the running space.
- Functional Be significant plus the ability to change the load and varied practice. It is necessary to specify the number of preset training programs and how they work, how else you can manage the training.
- The size and ease of storage If you buy a treadmill for the house you need to take into account the size of the equipment necessary for training and dimensions folded for easy storage and movement in the apartment.
- The angle of inclination can be important for more advanced users. Its adjustment will make the training more varied as possible load.
- Noise level is extremely important for home use. If you have a small mansion with lots of rooms and good sound insulation, pay attention to the noise level. Low noise will make training more comfortable both for yourself and for your family.
- Safety of use may include several components. It is resistance equipment and safety training. The presence of the security key. It will allow you to stop running the treadmill at a time when you will not be able to continue. Just remove the key and your little kids will not be able to run the treadmill and get injured.
Treadmills can be of different types – mechanical, magnetic or electric. Learn the features of each type and decide on the most appropriate option. This will help to significantly reduce the number of options at the initial stage and to study the remaining models in more detail.
Useful additional features will be the presence of a heart rate monitor. It will show the status of your pulse and allow you to control the intensity of your workout. The presence of pre-installed programs that will alternate the level of difficulty will make the training more effective. Storing statistics will be a useful motivator for the growth of results.
When choosing a place to buy, we recommend paying attention to several factors. The reliability of the supplier and the brand will be extremely important, as the equipment is large enough and difficult to return. Pay attention to the terms and conditions of the warranty. Pre-consult with managers of several stores, asking their opinion about the selected model, the possibility of ordering, cost and delivery conditions. In some cases, the cost may be attractive, but the terms of delivery will not make your purchase profitable.
Q: WHAT IS THE BEST CHEAP TREADMILLS FOR HOME?
A: In this comparison, all models belong to the low price range. We recommend that you select treadmills for purchase based on several criteria. As choosing only on price, you can obtain money savings, but after not being able to train.
Q: HOW OFTEN DO I PERFORM A TRAINING SESSION WITH DATA?
A: There is no clear recommendation for this question. The frequency of training depends on your goals, physical shape. If you want to get rid of excess weight and increase endurance, then 5-7 workouts per week will suit you.
Q: WHAT TREADMILL WITH INCLINE DO YOU RECOMMEND?
A: For treadmills up to $300 provides a slight adjustment of the angle due to the displacement of the special legs.