Table of Contents
If you want to place a heavy bag at home and train at any time can be used special equipment. In this review we will look at 5 Best Heavy Bag Stands. Let’s compare their advantages and possibilities of use. This will allow you to make a choice when buying, quickly find the right equipment for your home gym.
At the beginning we will compare models by main characteristics, then we will consider detailed reviews. As a bonus, we have collected information in the Universal Buyers Guide. Let’s begin.
TOP 5 Heavy Bag Stands
1. Everlast Dual Station Heavy Bag Stand
This equipment includes Heavy Bag and Speed Bag Stand in one design. This allows you to simplify a complex exercise and allows you to train comfortably and functionally. Heavy-duty bag attachment withstands loads up to 100 pounds (45.36 kg). The platform for fastening the speed bag is adjustable, which is extremely important for a full workout. At the bottom of the legs there are additional fasteners for fixing the bag. In some cases it is convenient.
We should also note the high quality of this equipment. The frame structure is made of durable steel. It is comfortable and functional. For greater stability, you can use extra weight.
- High quality and durability
- Heavy Bag and Speed Bag Stand include
- Adjustable height of the platform for a quick bag
- Good resistance
- Some users have experienced difficulties with the Assembly
2. Ringside Prime Steel Boxing MMA Heavy Bag Stand
The frame is made of durable steel pipe. This provides strength. In this case, the weight of the rack allows you to simply move the equipment if necessary. One of the advantages is convenient access to 180 degrees. Your training will be as convenient as possible. Also, users are attracted by the bright design of this model.
The height of this equipment allows you to use a heavy bag of almost any height.
- Good strength and quality
- Maximum ease of use
- Allows 180 degrees access to the bag
- Only one bag can be used
3. Three-Station Heavy Duty Punching Bag Stand
The functionality is combined with the comfort of training. Hooks are placed on three sides. Therefore, it is convenient to approach any of the bags. The width of the legs makes the design as stable as possible. The optimal size combines the ability to place this Bag Stand in the garage gym and in a large gym.
Good quality is provided by a strong steel frame. On the legs are installed protective plastic plugs that protect the floor from damage.
- One of the Best Heavy Bag Stand functionality
- High strength and reliability
- Excellent stability
- Requires relatively more space to accommodate
4. FDW Heavy Duty Punching Bag Boxing Stand
The design has optimal dimensions and stable legs. The frame is made of durable steel elements and can withstand a bag weighing up to 330 pounds (149.69 kg). For maximum stability can be used additional weighting or fixing to the floor using mounting on the legs of the frame.
The height and endurance of this stand allows you to use bags of different size and weight. It is suitable for both beginners and more experienced fighters.
- Large bag weight limit 330 pounds
- Wide, stable and durable frame
- Affordable price
- When using a heavy weight bag to strengthen the rack
- One of buyers complained of a complete set
5. Balazs Universal Boxing Stand
It is possible to use a bag weighing up to 300 lbs up to 6 feet (182.88 cm). You will be able to work out kicks and hands. The manufacturer from the USA offers a lifetime warranty.
Optimal dimensions combine stability and the ability to conveniently place this equipment and hang the bag even in a small room. Fixing to the floor securely locks the Stand
- Bag weight limit 300 pounds
- High strength and durability
- Lifetime Warranty
- The frame is heavy for its installation will require a minimum of 2 people
$ Buying Guide 2019
Thinking about buying a Heavy Bag Stand and choosing the best option is to determine the parameters of choice. What to look for first? To use this type of equipment was convenient and long-term is to compare the following parameters:
- QUALITY It is difficult to assess the quality of choosing products online. But you can compare the models by weight, take into account the material from which the frame is made. In addition, pay attention to the warranty conditions.
- MAX WEIGHT ON STAND Consider the weight of the bag you plan to use for training. We recommend choosing the most durable model. If you replace the bag you will not need to replace the Bag Stand.
- PRICE The average Cost of such equipment is $100 – 200. Choosing a place of purchase is to clarify the terms and conditions of delivery, warranty.
- FUNCTIONALITY Some models allow you to hang two or three types of bags. This allows you to train more effectively and varied.
- EASE OF USE Comfort of use involves the possibility of simple Assembly and installation of the structure. Suitable size and mounting options.