Welcome to our website. My name is Michael J. For more than 8 years I have been working as a personal trainer. For over 3 years I Certified Personal Trainer as well as the roofer Fitness Nutrition Specialist. To confirm their competence I have a certificate of conformity ACE (American Council on Exercise) as well as the certificate of conformity of the NCSF.
Working in various fitness centers I have seen typical complexity of the newcomers. In most cases, fitness trainers initially allow twice as fast to come to the desired result. So I decided to share their knowledge in the context of this blog and do it for free.
We plan to consider a few basic topics:
- exercise and workout
- fitness equipment and the possibility of its use
- healthy diet and nutritional supplements
Benefits of Home Gyms
- Save Time – You do not need to get to the gym and back, spend it for a while. If there is a prospect of getting into traffic jams or the hall is far from your home or work, it can take a long time.
- Training at Any Time – even if you are limited in free time, in the presence of half an hour, training is possible. Also, there is no time limit.
- Convenience – the training process can be completely subordinated to your needs and preferences. Everything will be guided by your interests.
- Workout Personality – you do not wait for the simulator until someone makes a hike and finishes the exercise. Choosing the necessary equipment can be guided by their needs and ways of training.
- It’s Cheaper – In the long run, home workouts are cheaper than regular workouts in the gym. In addition, it is worth considering that each of its own equipment is more careful. And it serves long enough. You can gradually buy equipment, as far as your training and needs.