Table of Contents
So, what awaits us in this review? We will look at the main characteristics of the treadmill that may be of interest to you. We will also focus on the advantages and disadvantages. Let’s try to answer how justified such a purchase or should choose something more expensive and functional. We will also answer the most common questions about this model of treadmills.
Well, briefly tell you how you can use Cadence G 5.9 in their training. How diverse and full you can burn extra calories.
We will tell you in more detail how to make your training more effective without spending a lot of time. So read to the end to find out all the details. In the end, we summarize the results and we will perform the estimation of the parameters.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Manual
Most likely, you will not need to complete the entire Assembly. The treadmill comes in a box partially assembled. This is a box size 29.5″ / 66.5″ / 10″. But for you to be able to perform the Assembly of nodes and independently perform configuration or minor repairs as necessary, we have prepared a user manual for download.
This manual contains information about all components and the possibilities of use. It is worth paying attention to the recommendations for training. The manufacturer indicates how you can improve the effectiveness of your training focusing on the pulse zone. Use the right training mode to burn extra calories faster and more efficiently without harming your health.
As a result, the size of the treadmill is quite modest. This is an advantage, as you will not have difficulties with its storage. But it is also a drawback, as the deck is not as big as we would like. For full understanding, we give the dimensions of the equipment after installation.
Now consider what advantages in addition to low prices you get when you choose this model. How justified its purchase and whether it is worth the money.
1. Weslo Cadence G 5.9 treadmill weight limit 275 lbs. This is slightly less than the good more expensive models. Such endurance will allow you to perform not only walking, but also Jogging. At the same time, the equipment remains sufficiently stable. When training there is no doubt in the reliability and strength of the frame.
2. The engine power and the available speed range. 2.25 HP Drive System is used. This is more than enough for the home track. The possible speed range of up to 10 MPH is also quite suitable for most potential buyers.
3. Usability. You will be available to the required minimum functionality. 6 training programs. Adjusting the speed and other training parameters are located on the console in a convenient place. The necessary security options are provided.
4. The angle of inclination is adjusted mechanically. It is not very convenient, but reliable. There are only two options for setting and increasing the load during training.
5. An additional opportunity for training is iFit support. Your training will be more interesting and it will motivate You to new results and progress towards the goal.
How to Use
Before you start training, you should perform a minimum adjustment of the equipment to your needs. Set the angle of inclination if necessary. If the floor is very smooth under the feet is to lay a rubber Mat for greater stability.
This treadmill model is foldable. The frame has a special lock that allows you to fold Weslo Cadence G 5.9 and store it in a more compact form. This is convenient when using the equipment in a small apartment. The process will take less than a minute. To move the treadmill folded transport wheels are provided.
When training, regardless of the planned amount of load you need to perform a warm-up. It will warm up your muscles and ligaments and eliminate injuries and sprains. Increase the speed gradually. When training, record the performance of your training. All the necessary data is displayed.
Above it there is a place to place the tablet. It allows you to use the iFit app or simply combine training and watching videos, news or chatting with anyone.
The control system is more convenient than some more expensive models. Start and stop are carried out by large convenient buttons. The speed selection is also in the center of the console. This allows you to conveniently increase or decrease the speed without stopping. If necessary, you can use the handles that are in front and on the sides.
Frequently Asked Questions
# WESLO CADENCE G 5.9 TREADMILL WON’T TURN ON
If the treadmill has just been delivered or stored somewhere where the temperature was low it should be heated to room temperature. You must use a working power supply and do not modify the equipment plug. If you have any doubts about the outlet, we recommend that you contact a qualified electrician. There is a power button next to the connection cables. Use it to enable
# THE DEMO MODE IS DISPLAYED WHEN YOU TURN IT ON FOR THE FIRST TIME. HOW TO START USING THE EQUIPMENT?
To turn off the demo mode, hold down the Stop button for a few seconds.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is one of the best in its price range. It supports basic functionality, but allows you to perform training. If you are limited in money but want to buy a simple treadmill for the house - we recommend you to pay attention to this model.
- Affordable price
- Compact size and convenient storage
- Support for iFit
- Good weight limit
- Minimal functionality
- The small size of the belt