Welcome to our website. My name is Justin E. I have more than eight years working as professional fitness trainer. I, along with my colleagues planned this blog to share information on the selection and use of fitness equipment. We present reviews, comparisons, instructions for the equipment and ways to use it. You can ask any questions you may have on this topic and we will try to help.
The additional equipment allows you to speed up the receipt of the result and gives some advantage. In most cases, you can go to practice in the gym. But this option is not suitable for everyone. Most often it’s a matter of time – a schedule of work, household chores, and fences do not allow you to regularly engage in the gym. Therefore, the majority of reviews devoted to the equipment for a home gym.
Benefits of Home Gyms
- Save time – You do not need to get to the gym and back, spend it for a while. If there is a prospect of getting into traffic jams or the hall is far from your home or work, it can take a long time.
- Training at any time – even if you are limited in free time, in the presence of half an hour, training is possible. Also, there is no time limit.
- Convenience – the training process can be completely subordinated to your needs and preferences. Everything will be guided by your interests.
- Workout personality – you do not wait for the simulator until someone makes a hike and finishes the exercise. Choosing the necessary equipment can be guided by their needs and ways of training.
- It’s cheaper – In the long run, home workouts are cheaper than regular workouts in the gym. In addition, it is worth considering that each of its own equipment is more careful. And it serves long enough. You can gradually buy equipment, as far as your training and needs.
Disadvantages: perhaps training in the gym is more disciplined. Also, competition can be an additional motivation. In addition, training with a personal trainer is possible.
Best at Home Gym Equipment to Lose Weight
If the goal of your training is to lose weight, then you need a certain set of equipment and adaptations, as well as a training program. Most often, a small set of TRX, a rope, a yoga mat, a pair of small dumbbells will be enough to start. Further, as you train, you can add simulators, a horizontal bar, free weights.
Cardio training will be useful for the entire body in the following stages. It is worth paying attention to treadmills, exercise bikes, multifunction (all in one) simulators. It will allow you to perform workouts aimed at the active burning of calories and weight loss.
Cheap Gym Equipment
If you are embarrassed in the budget, we have prepared a number of articles with advice on how you can make equipment yourself and what tools you can use for training. Best home gym equipment ideas will regularly appear on the pages of our site. Those who have the skills and know how to make – can independently build themselves a number of useful adaptations for training. This can be a horizontal bar, boxing pear, bars, bench for bench press and much more.
Often in training, we use free weights. These dumbbells with adjustable weight, weights, barbells. It allows you to train almost all muscle groups. During training, a press bench may be necessary. The popularity of free weights is explained by the high efficiency of training, ease of use. Compactness and other advantages at the maximum opportunities for athletes of any level of preparation.
Main Brands of Fitness Equipment
First of all, we consider market leaders who are in demand, often used in most gyms. This does not exclude qualitative one-time solutions from little-known companies. The main market leaders that we often write about are Bowflex, Weider, Gold’s Gym, Stamina.
We try to describe only proven and high-quality models of equipment. The information is collected from several sources, we take into account demand, opinions, rating, statistics. It can be gyms, fitness trainers, sports equipment stores, customer reviews.
Home Fitness Equipment List:
The main equipment that is presented on our website is:
- Treadmills – types, main brands, description of models. Comparison of different types of a price range, opportunities. This is a cardiovascular device that anyone can use at home.
- Power Tower – is equipment for training with own weight. These are exercises for the upper body. With them, you can perform pull-ups, push-ups, dips.
- Benches – for performing exercises with free weights sitting or lying down. They allow you to perform training focusing on certain muscle groups at the right angle.
- Multifunctional simulators – simulators for different muscle groups, with a large set of capabilities. Usually, this equipment is more expensive, but it gives a lot of opportunities for training.
Where and how you would not train, no matter what your goal, an important success factor will be the regularity of training, the correctness of the exercises and the training program, nutrition, and recovery. Therefore, we will to some extent pay attention to these issues.
Our Latest Reviews
- The secret of a beautiful belly
- These ingredients speed up the weight loss
- How to Choose a Boxing Headgear
Join the discussions, express your opinion and offer topics, equipment for reviews on our website. We will try to find up-to-date information, opinions of experts and present in the form of a review.