Gym Equipment Center operates https://GymEquipmentCenter.com and may operate other websites. It is Gym Equipment Center’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites. We do comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
Like most website operators, Gym Equipment Center collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Gym Equipment Center’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Gym Equipment Center’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Gym Equipment Center’s may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Gym Equipment Center is the controller of any personally-identifiable-information gathered by Gym Equipment Center.
Contact us at any time to:
- Request access to any information that Gym Equipment Center has about you
- Correct any information that Gym Equipment Center has about you
- Delete any information that Gym Equipment Center has about you
If you have any additional questions about Gym Equipment Center’s collection and storage of data, please contact us at: support@GymEquipmentCenter.com.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Identifiable Information
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with – or gather automatically – certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information collected by Gym Equipment Center includes:
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Your computer’s IP address
- Your email address (if you’ve left a comment on the site)
We collect information about how our Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Social Media Cookies – Social media Cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content you find interesting on our Site through third-party social networking and other websites. These Cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
- Facebook – Track members/non-members of social media for behavioral advertising, analytics, market research
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
- Amazon Country – Detects user’s country so they’re sent to the correct Amazon storefront when they click product links on our site.
- DoubleClick.net, AdWords.com, – Used to track the pages you view and links you click, Internet search services, characteristics of the contacts you most frequently interact with or social networking services, demographic or interest data, including any you may have provided, ZIP or postal code, gender, a general geographic location derived from your IP address, and/or demographic or interest data acquired from other companies to personalize advertisement.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com.
Any time you visit this website, a record of that visit is stored on this website’s servers. This data is used to identify any technical issues with the website and is stored by a 3rd party for 36 months.
If you leave a comment on this website, you are required to include an email address. This email address is not displayed publicly but is available to the website administrator and stored on the website’s servers until such time as the comment is deleted. That information is used to determine whether future comments should be automatically approved or manually reviewed by the website administrator before the comment can be published in order to reduce spam.
You may request that your comment and email address stored on the website’s servers be deleted at any time by contacting the administrator by sending an email address to support@GymEquipmentCenter.com
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Use of Data
Gym Equipment Center uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Gym Equipment Center only discloses visitor IP addresses, logged in user information and commenter IP addresses and emails under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Gym Equipment Center may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Gym Equipment Center
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools/Google Search Console
- BigScoots hosting company
Gym Equipment Center may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Gym Equipment Center may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Gym Equipment Center does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described above.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Gym Equipment Center discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Gym Equipment Center’s behalf or to provide services available at Gym Equipment Center’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Gym Equipment Center’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Gym Equipment Center will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Gym Equipment Center discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Gym Equipment Center believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Gym Equipment Center, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Gym Equipment Center website and have supplied your email address, Gym Equipment Center may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Gym Equipment Center and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Gym Equipment Center takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Gym Equipment Center, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Gym Equipment Center goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Gym Equipment Center may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.