Best Weight Bench for Home Use
A lot of exercises are difficult to perform without Weight Bench. The availability of such equipment makes it possible to significantly expand training opportunities. So even if you train at home, it will be difficult to do without it. A bench like this will be an important addition to your home gym. Most of the models under consideration fold up and do not take up much space.
In this review we plan to consider Best Weight Bench for Home Use at an affordable price. It will be both old models, which have already won the trust of buyers, and new products. We will compare the advantages and disadvantages of each model in detailed reviews. At the end we will answer frequent questions from users and give recommendations on the choice. In the review we considered benches worth no more than 150 dollars.
- TOP 10 Weight Bench for Home
- 1. FLYBIRD Adjustable Weight Bench
- 2. HulkFit Weight Bench
- 3. Bowflex 3.1 Bench
- 4. Fitness Reality 1000 Super Max Weight Bench
- 5. RitFit Adjustable/Foldable Utility Bench
- 6. FLYBIRD Adjustable Bench
- 7. Marcy Multi-Purpose Adjustable Weight Bench SB-228
- 8. Yoleo Adjustable Weight Bench
- 9. GYMENIST Exercise Bench
- 10. Reebok Professional Aerobic Deck
- Buyer’s Guide
TOP 10 Weight Bench for Home
|FLYBIRD Weight Bench ||
|HulkFit Weight Bench||
|Bowflex 3.1 Bench||
|Fitness Reality Bench||
|RitFit Adjustable Bench||
|FLYBIRD Adjustable Bench||
|Marcy SB-228 Weight Bench||
|Yoleo Adjustable Weight Bench||
|GYMENIST Exercise Bench||
|Reebok Professional Aerobic Deck||
1. FLYBIRD Adjustable Weight Bench
The backrest and seat are adjustable.
The design features three seat positions, seven backrest angles. This gives you the opportunity for a full-body workout. Fixation is easy and secure. Automatic locking is provided. The size of the bench is comfortable even for tall athletes. In addition to all the excellent appearance.
- Weight Capacity 620 lbs
- 7 back & 3 seat positions
- Comfortable and safe use
- Easy storage
- Costs a little more than the models under consideration
2. HulkFit Weight Bench
The frame is foldable, making it easy to store equipment.
The legs are wide. They have plastic pads to protect the floor surface from damage. The backrest and seat are soft enough. Covered with quality leather. The foam roller is installed on the frame to fix the feet.
- 600 lbs real weight capacity
- Easy adjustment
- Comfortable soft backrest
- No way to put the backrest fully upright
3. Bowflex 3.1 Bench
The seat has a specific shape for lifting the foam roller to secure the feet. The legs are rounded.
- Sturdy frame construction
- Secure backrest fixation
- High manufacturing quality
- Only 4 back positions
4. Fitness Reality 1000 Super Max Weight Bench
The width of the seat is increased for better comfort.
Changing the angle of the inclination of the backrest is easy. For easy storage, the equipment is folded up. Transport wheels are integrated into the legs for easier moving the bench to the storage area.
- 12 position adjustable backrest
- 800 lbs weight capacity
- Good quality upholstery
- Foot lock roller is not very soft
5. RitFit Adjustable/Foldable Utility Bench
The front legs have a specific lining. They increase stability and protect the floor surface from damage. Tilt adjustment is carried out using a handy pin.
After training, the structure folds up and is more conveniently stored in a compact form. For beginners, a useful bonus is the Workout Poster with 36 possible bench exercises.
- Ergonomic Designed
- 3-Year warranty on the frame
- Steady and Safe
- The backrest is not fixed by a through hole in the frame.
6. FLYBIRD Adjustable Bench
One of the best models from a proven fitness equipment manufacturer. Possesses a combination of high durability and convenience. Tama is made of superstrength steel. The possible load can reach 500 lbs. Sturdy legs with non-slip pads provide good stability and stability.
The backrest is foldable and can be installed in one of ten positions. Adjustment is quick and easy. The pad and backrest are filled with soft foam and covered with quality leather.
The stitches do not interfere with the exercise or tears. The width of the back is comfortable.
With this bench, you can perform the full range of possible exercises. It is safe and comfortable. The possibility of folding will be useful when space is limited. For quite an affordable price you get a reliable and durable bench.
- Weight Capacity 500 lbs
- Quick and safe adjustment
- Comfortable leather seats
- Easy storage
- Inconvenient for short users
7. Marcy Multi-Purpose Adjustable Weight Bench SB-228
The angle of the backrest can be changed in three positions. There are two foam rollers at the front.
There are additional handles on the top. You can use them to do push-ups or hold on to them while training your abs. This model is perfect for beginners. It is compact and its cost is lower than many analogs.
- Minimum price
- Good manufacturing quality and sustainability
- Availability of additional handles
- Inconvenient for tall users
8. Yoleo Adjustable Weight Bench
The frame can withstand loads up to 330 lbs. The backrest and seat are comfortable. The coating and seams are made qualitatively. It is worth paying attention to the width of the backrest – it will be comfortable for exercises for ABS.
After your workout, you can easily fold your storage equipment into a more compact size.
- 7 backrest pad positions
- Presence of loops for rubber
- Good resistance
- No way to sit flat
9. GYMENIST Exercise Bench
The frame is made of sturdy steel tube. The supported load can be up to 550 lbs.
The stability of the frame is ensured by the wide sturdy legs. In addition, you can make additional adjustments to the legs for maximum stability. The bench can be folded up and conveniently transported to the storage area using a special hinge.
- Comfortable backrest
- Maximum resistance
- Weight Capacity 550 lbs
- Back Pillow Included
- Seat and backrest cover is not durable.
10. Reebok Professional Aerobic Deck
There are 3 different tilt angles. The backrest has a textured rubber surface. This will appeal to those who do not like leather covering.
The design can withstand loads up to 330 lbs. Small fitness equipment can be stored under the backrest. This bench will be useful for those who are active in aerobics and perform additional strength exercises.
- 2 in 1 bench and step platform
- Easy to use
- Trusted brand
- No foam foot roller
- Low height
When choosing Weight Bench, it is worth identifying your important selection factors.
1) Most often it is the size of the bench. It has to be convenient for us in terms of height. In this case, you will get all the necessary opportunities for training. Otherwise, it will be inconvenient to do some of the exercises.
2) Adjustment possibilities and tilt angles. It is possible that you will not immediately use all available tilt angles. But later on, you may need to train your abs and you will need a different tilt angle. As a general rule, the more opportunities and angles you have, the better.
3) The strength of the frame. Choose the Weight Bench model with maximum Weight Capacity. Your results will increase in height and you will use a higher working weight. There will never be too much extra strength.
4) Weight Capacity. It’s a useful way to save space when working out at home. It will be easier for you to store and move your equipment.
Frequently Asked Questions
# Which weight bench is best for beginners?
Any of the models presented in this review will be suitable for home use. Beginners may need less weight capacity and this may be a saving opportunity.
# How much does a workout bench cost?
The average cost of Weight Bench for Home Use is within $100 – $150. Some models are more expensive, but they are also more durable. I don’t see the point in paying much more.
# How do you use a weight bench at home?
With Weight Bench you can do exercises for press muscles, a lot of exercises with dumbbells, use the bench as support. By changing the angle of the backrest, different muscle groups are included in the work. In most cases, you will not be able to achieve the same result doing the exercises standing up.
I’ve been using the Marcy Weight Bench for several years now. The coating is a little worn, but its functionality is important to me. It still works for training. I do most of my upper body exercises with it. Thanks for the article it was helpful to learn about alternatives.