Table of Contents
Weider 200 this is one of the best power tower models in terms of cost, functionality, convenience, and reliability. The manufacturer is well-known in the world of fitness. Being on the market for more than 25 years, Weider is associated with excellent quality. In our Weider 200 Power Tower Review we will consider the possibilities of this equipment for training at home, its advantages and disadvantages. As a bonus, we have prepared a possible training program with this power tower.
|Product Dimensions:||4ft. 9 in. (Length) – 3ft. 5in. (Width) – 7ft (Height)|
|Shipping Weight:||86 pounds|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
Parts & Assembly Instructions
You can find two design options Weider 200 in white or gray. Frame designs are not different, slightly different design and shape of the armrests and back. There are no differences in terms of functionality or features.
For Assembly, you will need a screwdriver with attachments, wrench, rubber mallet. The process is described step by step in the attached Assembly instructions. It will take you no more than an hour. It is important to secure all connections.
Before starting work, prepare free space and consider whether additional floor covering will be used. It is recommended to purchase and lay the mats. They will protect the floor from scratches, make the power tower more stable. It would be great if you had an assistant.
Weider 200 Power Tower Workout
This equipment allows you to train using your own body weight. Its frame is designed for user weight up to 300 lbs. It is assumed that one user will train at the same time. During training, it is important to follow safety rules.
At the beginning of each workout, we recommend to warm up. Even if you have little time, it is important. So you will significantly reduce possible injuries and sprains, increase the effectiveness of training.
This pulls up tower allows you to perform about 10 exercises and train different muscle groups. We will highlight the main most effective Weider 200 Fitness Tower Exercises.
- Pull-UPS – excellent exercises for training back muscles, biceps. Performed by the different grips-wide, narrow, reverse. The use of different exercise options makes the workout more varied and effective.
- DIPS are performed to train the triceps, chest and shoulder muscles. Exercise requires a good workout for the elbows. It is important to follow the correct technique of the exercise to get the result.
- Push-UPS with handles train chest muscles and shoulders. A great alternative to push-UPS from the floor. Holding the handles you are more stable and your wrists do not feel discomfort from the load.
- Leg/knee lifts allow you to train the muscles of the press. Also, there are various variations for the study of different parts of the press and the muscles of the bark. This may be the rise of the legs bent at the knee, alternately rises or rises with the rotation of the body.
A more complete set of exercises with descriptions is shown below:
Advantages of Weider Power Tower
This model is not in vain for a long time included in the list of the best power tower. The robust steel frame remains stable even under the highest possible loads. Weight capacity is 300 lbs.
The manufacturer of this equipment is the company Weider for a long time present in the market of fitness equipment. Its products are of good quality and reliability. This model power tower will be a good choice and will suit most buyers.
This is a reliable power tower. Its frame is made of high-quality durable steel. Optimum width of the power tower allows you to combine the comfort of performing exercises and stability. Quality components provide durability and ease of use. The cost is kept at the level of one hundred dollars. If you can not find and buy it Weider 200 below you can view similar models.
Weider 200 Power Tower is an excellent model for training hands, back muscles, chest, press, shoulders. For a small cost you get good quality and functionality. It has good endurance and provides a user weight of up to 300 lbs.
- Easy and quick Assembly
- Good price
- High quality & resistance
- Main difficulties were on the components