Slim Cycle 2 in 1 Exercise Bike Reviews
While cardio is a good way of losing weight and get into shape, it takes a lot of time and hard work. A good way of toning muscles and building lean mass is by combining cardio with resistance training, According to a study that was published in the Journal of Applied Science, when resistance training is combined with cardio exercises, it can have a positive effect on your body mass.
However, the study also showed that combining resistance training with cardio workouts requires time and commitment. This is where the Original As Seen on TV Slim Cycle 2-1 exercise stationary bike can prove helpful.
The workout machine enables you to combine strength training with cardio for the best results. But like other workout machines, it has its downside. To help you understand if this is the right equipment for you, read this Slim Cycle 2 in 1 Exercise Bike Reviews before making a buying decision.
Slim Cycle 2 in 1 Bike Key features
The Slim Cycle 2 in 1 exercise bike comes with a wide range of features such as:
- Integrated resistant band. The resistant band is one of the major features that set the unit apart from other workout machines. If your goal is to work out the arms, you will get a good amount of weight from the resistant bands. If your goal is to enhance your strength and to stay fit, you can get real value for money from the resistant bands. These can also be adjusted to hit muscles from different angles.
- 8 resistance levels. The Slim Cycle stationary bike has eight resistance levels that enable you to adjust the cycling intensity. All you need to do is to turn the knob that is strategically located. This makes it a good choice for all fitness levels.
- Build in heart monitor. When exercising, it’s important to observe your heart. This will show you the amount of effort you are putting into the workout. It will also help you to understand the safe zones and therefore, prevent health problems. The Slim Cycle 2 in 1 bike features integrated sensors on the handgrips. These will help to monitor your pulse.
- Sculpting system for the upper body. A unique feature of the bike is the built strength training. This makes it a good choice for working out the legs and the upper body, particularly the chest and arms.
- Dual positioning seating. If your goal is to work on your muscles from different angles, you can adjust the angle of the Slim Cycle to different seating positions such as upright or recumbent. This can prove helpful for people who would like to maximize their workout potential, target a wide range of muscles, and improve their performance levels.
- Pedal straps. You don’t have to worry about your feet slipping when peddling aggressively. This is because the bikes have pedals with straps
- Large digital display. The Slim cycle 2 in 1 exercise bike features a beautiful digital display with a wide range of settings to choose from. This can help you to monitor your progress when working out. You can see details such as calories burned, heart rate readings, and much more.
- Slim away belt. When you buy the bike, you are given a free slim away belt that can help increase your weight loss body.
- Comfortable backrest. The unit comes with a large 2.5-inch seat and a backrest that is cushioned with a foam mattress. This makes it super comfortable to use.
- Dimensions. The unit measures 42 x 21.5 x 43, making it compact for tight spaces.
- Phone/tablet stand. Whether you want to follow a workout video on Youtube or watch your favorite show as you workout, the tablet stand makes it easy to do so.
- Adjustable height of 4’11” to 6’4”.
Other bonus features
- Downloadable nutritional guide
- Weight of 39 pounds.
- Transport wheels
Design and construction
The Slim cycle features are both a recumbent and an upright workout bike. You can therefore choose between the high-intensity exercises and the low-impact sit & cycle, when in a recumbent position. No matter your exercise mood and fitness levels, you can set the machine to suit your needs, burn the calories you desire, and continue feeling comfortable.
You should not be cheated by how lightweight the machine is. It is sturdily built. The bike pedals run smoothly and without any noise. The unit comes with a large seat that is adjustable. The seat is padded with memory foam of 2.5 inches, making it very comfortable
It has handles and a big opening that makes it easier to come on and off the bike. There are different positions and angles of the machine means that it can be used by different people. You can use the unit either in a sitting or upright position.
According to the description, it can accommodate users whose height is between 4’ 11” and 6’4”. However, during our research, we found that users with a height above 5’11” will find it uncomfortable.
The machine has a backrest and can support users with a maximum weight of 300 lbs. However, we find it suitable for users below 250 pounds, as it wobbles under heavyweight.
The Original As Seen on TV Slim Cycle Stationary Bike has digital programming that can help you track the burned calories, speed, distance, and the number of miles you ride. The display isn’t complicated like the gym equipment and other high-tech units that cost more.
The 2-1cycle bike weighs 39 pounds making it very portable. Even if you don’t have a lot of space to keep the machine, you can place it in front of the TV. When you are done working out, you can fold up the unit and store it away.
The Slim Cycle Stationary bike has a foldable design. When not working out, you can keep the machine out of the way and in your desired location. This can be a useful feature if you live in an apartment that has limited space. The unit also has a small footprint, making it a great choice for use in apartments.
Who is the Slim Cycle Stationary Bike good for?
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or experienced athlete, you can benefit from the Original As Seen On TV Slim Cycle Stationary bike. With the combination of cardio and strength workouts, it can provide a well-rounded workout experience for all users.
Whether you want to strengthen your leg muscles by pedaling or you’d like to tone your arms with the integrated resistance band, this unit will serve you well. You can use it as a recumbent or upright bike, providing you with the best of both worlds.
If you are finding it hard to keep moving from one machine to the other and you don’t want to overspend on several gym equipments, this unit can be a good choice. Besides, this workout equipment is suitable for athletes who are budget conscious and are searching for a basic unit that is compact and lightweight.
The Original As See on TV Slim Cycle Stationary bike is versatile and affordable home gym equipment. The fact that you can use it as an upright or a recumbent bike is a big plus as you don’t need to buy two separate bikes. The fact that you can combine strength training with cardio when using this exercise bike makes it a good choice for delivering a full-body workout.
- Compact and foldable
- Beautiful digital display
- Very quiet
- Ergonomic design
- Fixed angle of the seat
- Can wobble under heavyweight
- User instructions aren’t very clear
Changing from the recumbent to the upright position and vice versa is very easy. You can use the upright position to work out the core or you can sit back and pedal to work out your leg muscles.
We also loved the fact that the unit is smooth and super quiet, making it a good home gym. Therefore, if your goal is to burn calories fast and tone your whole body simultaneously, the Original As Seen On TV Slim Cycle Stationary Bike may be the right choice for you.