Powerline PPR200x Power Rack Review
This equipment combines high durability, versatility, compactness and affordable price. This is one of the best options for a home gym. You can always make this Power Rack more functional by buying additional elements.
We consider the main advantages of this model and additional options to make your workout as effective and diverse as possible. Consider both the basic configuration and additional options such as At Attachment PLA200, Bench PFID130W. With all the additional options, the Powerline PPR200x allows you to do most of the free weight exercises. So let’s get started on the review.
Let’s start with the main characteristics of the equipment – its size, durability.
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dimensions||49″L x 46″W x 82″H|
|Frame Size||2″ x 2″ – 12 Gauge|
|Cage Interior||42″W x 24″D|
|Options||PLA200X, BC2, DR100|
|Warranty||10 Yrs Frame 1 Yrs Parts|
As we met a large volume of questions from users associated with the Assembly of this equipment, we decided to include the instruction manual. It will allow to simplify the Assembly process, to provide all the necessary conditions. We recommend You to read the manual before Assembly or even before the acquisition.
We recommend that you consider attaching the stand to the floor during installation. This is important because it will ensure its stability and safety of your workouts. Unfortunately, the manufacturer has not provided any special fasteners. In one of the gyms, where this Power Rack was used, we saw simple metal brackets over the legs fixed with bolts.
The ability rack has a wide walk-in design that provides lots of side-to-side movement for various exercises, together with two heat-tempered liftoffs and 2 saber-style safety rods that support heavy use over time. Additionally, the rack offers as many as 18 positions, helping it accommodates a lot of different heights and exercises.
Whether your exercise routine regimen includes squats, incline presses, flat bench presses, shoulder shrugs, or calf raises, the ability rack makes your routine simple and easy, safe. The rack measures 44 by 82 by 46 inches (W x H x D), weighs 136 pounds, and has a 10-year warranty around the frame and 1-year warranty on other parts. All barbells, weights, and collars are offered individually.
Considering this model we can identify a number of important benefits that allow you to give preference to her. The main advantage is the strength and quality of the frame. It is really durable and sustainable. But you might also note the following advantages:
- The possibility of adjusting the height of the holders – 18 adjustment levels spaced 3″ apart
- Heat tempered Lift-Offs and saber-style safety rods keep your workouts simple, safe and effective.
- 41″ wide knurled Pull Up bar
- The ability to add options in the form of additional modules tailored to the size and sharing capabilities
The ability to add additional options allows you not to waste money and add only the necessary components, as well as to buy them gradually. Consider what is recommended to buy in addition to the Power Rack.
1. Powerline Lat Attachment. Plate-Load carriage about this Lat Attachment features 1 diameter weight posts which will accommodate Standard or Olympic Weight Plates. Help your Body-Solid Power Rack right into a multi-workout machine. This Lat Attachment can help you develop a wider, beefier Back and/or more powerful and larger Triceps and biceps. Features nylon coated, aircraft quality (2200 Lb. test) cables. Includes Lat Bar and occasional Row Bar. 84″ H when attached. Proven mounted on PPR200 Power Rack. The item can’t be used independently.
2. Powerline Folding Bench (or use another bench – PFID130X Adjustable Bench) – comes completely put together within the box. Open it up and make a start. Features 7 adjustment positions for versatility and luxury. Features transport wheels for simple mobility. Solid and stable, this bench is the best dumbbell companion.
3. DR100 Dip Attachment – for more functionality and perform additional exercises with own body weight.
Additional equipment ensures the ability to perform many exercises on all muscle groups. If you did not purchase it immediately, you can purchase each item separately. It should also be recalled that on the frame there is a horizontal bar. This allows you to perform a number of exercises with your own body weight.
Powerline PPR200x Power Rack Review
So you can get an idea about the possibilities of this frame, we invite You to watch a detailed video review of one of the owners.
# WHAT OTHER ADDITIONS DO YOU RECOMMEND?
There are a lot of additions. The most useful from our point of view can be Dip Attachment, Squat Calf Block, Bar Catch.
# HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO ASSEMBLE THIS EQUIPMENT?
It’s better if you get help from a partner. We also recommend that you read the instructions. This will make it easier to assemble. It will take about an hour. We recommend that you do this without haste, as a quality assembly helps to prevent rapid wear and tear and increases the safety of your workout.
# WHICH IS THE CLOSEST ANALOGUE TO BE CONSIDERED?
If for some reason this model is not suitable for you, one of the most similar models of Body-Solid GPR378 Power Rack. It’s also compact and about the same size, the functionality is similar, but the rack is a little more robust.
As I understand it Powerline PPR200x is difficult to find on sale. What is its newer alternative? Perhaps you can make a recommendation? Thanks
The choice is quite large. I used the Powerline PPR200x in the last gym that I visited and it suited me fine. For myself, I recently Fitness Reality 810XLT Super Max Power Cage. It’s worth the money. I can recommend you this model. If it’s interested, ready to prepare a review or to answer questions.